Altering earth to bring beauty to your home!
Aossi art studio and working space for Mixed Media Artists, Colette Gambell & Kate Jerry.
why not become a patron?
How: completely free of charge: Sign up to our mailing list and be the first to hear about, and purchase from our store 24 hours before we go public! Newsletters go out with early access to our studio store + subscriber-only discounts. We respect your privacy + will not share your information.
- Sat, 14 NovHouse of Manannan14 Nov 2020, 10:30 – 14 Dec 2020, 15:30House of Manannan, Mill Road Peel, Isle of Man IM5 1TA, United KingdomCelebrating it’s historical links with Scandinavia, two themed Christmas market weekend events are inspired by the feeling of warm indoor shopping experience, which Scandi themes Hygge and Mysigt conjure up.
- Sat, 07 NovHouse of Manannan
- Sun, 11 OctIsle Contemporary, Tynwald Mills11 Oct 2020, 11:00 – 23 Oct 2020, 17:00Isle Contemporary, Tynwald Mills, Tynwald Mills, Ballig, Isle of Man IM4 3AD, Isle of ManWe can't wait to open our doors to the public in October for the Manx Potters Fair and incredible selection of all things ceramic. The fair will take place at Isle Contemporary, The Courtyard @tynwaldmills!
- Mon, 07 SepPatron Collection Release
- Sat, 05 SepAossi, Pinewood Studio, Kirk Michael05 Sep 2020, 11:00 – 06 Sep 2020, 16:30Aossi, Pinewood Studio, Kirk Michael, Kirk Michael, Isle of Man IM6, Isle of ManWe can't wait to open our doors to the public in September with artisan hand created collections. Perfect gifts, artwork, furniture, jewellery, homeware and clay decorations direct from the makers - Sign up to the event and you will be added to our mailing list for exclusive preview access!